Tuesday, March 27, 2012

relish + easter + free gifts = fun!






A few years ago, I had an Easter party for my kids and their friends. We go to so many celebrations surrounding Christmas, but Easter many times, gets swept away without much focus at all.

It made me sad to think that what my kids thought about Easter was chocolate bunnies and Easter egg hunts. Don't get me wrong, I love those, too. But, I wanted to celebrate the true meaning of Easter. The fact that our Lord was dead, and then rose from the grave to beat death once and for all, for all who believe? Now, that's something to celebrate.

In an attempt to throw my own little Easter party here, I thought it'd be tons of fun to showcase our own Easter celebrations by linking up in the comments next week. Ok, and here's the fun part...I can't throw a party without having favors. So, everyone who participates will receive a gift from me. And, the three lucky people that link up will have an extra special gift, along with the other freebie.

It's just a little way to say thanks for celebrating life with me. I'll announce the awesome give aways next week...but it'll be good. I promise.

Don't think it has to be major. Maybe, you have an Easter wreath on your door, or just a pretty plant that is adorning your table. You might be doing something cool with your kids that others of us would love.

Or maybe you want to go all out and set a table similar to these beauties by Emily at Jones Design Company! (a little inspiration to get you started!)

How fun are these...

vintage yellow with blue and white polkas


luscious green


cutie pie kids table


teal accents with classic white linens


Can you guess my favorite one?

She has a printable set right now that she's selling over at her place...it'd be sure to look adorable on any table or gift!



Ok, so you have until Good Friday...it's definitely a good day to celebrate.
I'll tell you what the prizes will be next week
So, plan on coming back next Friday to link up.
Then, I'll announce the three lucky winners Easter Monday!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to link up! Thanks for the fun opportunity!

    ReplyDelete