Saturday, March 10, 2012

Saturday Shopping...




Well, I think it's fair to say that I have some of the coolest friends in the world. Not only are they incredibly kind and compassionate, but several have hidden talent and creativity that seems to be bursting to life. Not to mention, they have great prices!

For your Saturday viewing pleasure, I thought I would show off a few of them to you. These beautiful women work from home, and do simple marketing with tools like Etsy and Facebook, and have each begun home businesses designing what they love to make.

saucy mama

First of all, my dear friend Stephanie, has beautiful jewelry. Her business is called Saucy Mama, and she designs awesome handcrafted earrings, necklaces, charms, and more! Right now, she even has a 25% off sale on these adorable birds nest pendants. I have one that I wear almost every day. She'll even customize the color or number of the eggs for you!



lucke penny

I have a fun new friend who just recently moved here from Texas. She is newly married and has begun the cutest Etsy shop called Lucke Penny. Adorable, right?

She has the cutest bow ties for only $10...perfect for Easter!

I already snatched up a couple, but no worries, she can make plenty more!

And, she makes awesome burpies and bibs...
(spoiler alert - you might see these again if you're pregnant and my friend.)

And, my favorite (of course) are the flag garlands. I'm such a sucker for something that helps you celebrate. Look how cute!?!


sweet beet designs

And, then, if you're really going for a make over in your home...check out Sweet Beet Designs. She finds old stuff and makes it hip and new and awesome. Check out this before and after.


I'm totally spoiled because all of these creative women live within minutes from me. However, even if you're not local, they can find a way to ship and get stuff straight to you.

Go have fun shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment