Sunday, September 16, 2012

autumn = happiness



It's coming.  And, I love seeing it happen.  I'm pulling out my chili recipes and my sweaters and getting excited about the Fall once again. I even made a Autumn Love board that is making me very happy right now.  I seriously want to throw a party just to be able to design this table.


Peeking around the web, I found several fun easy ways to celebrate this season.  Tatertots and Jello always has a scad of fun ideas, and these are a few of her featured Top 20 Halloween projects.

i mean, really...what's not to love about burlap and lace.

Autumn Bunting @ My Blessed Life

i love this wreath.  it's pretty and elegant with a dab of spook. perfect.

 Simple Halloween Wreath @ Nikki, In Stitches

you know i can't resist a bucket list.

Halloween Bucket List @ Makoodle


5 comments:

  1. I love this time of year, too. I actually think of you when I pull out the spool of ribbon, use the silver tongs and drink from the pretty teacup I won here. I'm going to have to make that autumn bunting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your desire to celebrate. We tell ourselves that we are too busy, but we all need some celebrating in our lives, don't we?

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOM Player Plus Pro Crack Free is a multi-purpose media player that supports most video and audio formats, 360-degree virtual reality support, and many other advanced features.
    Gallery Vault APK Pro Crack Free
    Truecaller Premium APK Mod Pro Crack Free
    Mathcad Pro Crack Free

    ReplyDelete
  4. CleanMyMac X Crack is an all-in-one package that is designed to improve your Mac. It cleans up megatons of trash and makes your computer run faster.
    Snap Art patch
    Adobe Premiere Rush Crack APK Mod
    Spyhunter 5 Crack

    ReplyDelete